Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Some light reading...

 Well....actually the reading's not that light, in fact some of it's pretty darn heavy but I think (hope) I'm up for the challenge.

 I love reading, and I love reading actual books...I thought this image fit today's post perfectly..



I recently came across a pin on Pinterest that was titled 32 Books That Will Actually Change Your Life. That's quite a claim and so of course I had to check it out. Interestingly (or embarrassingly..) I hadn't read a single one of them...oy.. When I showed the list to Chris he had read only a few..which is a few more than me, but still there is lots there to dig in to. I'm going to see if I can talk him into taking this challenge along with me. I'm also hoping that I might be able to talk a few (all??) of my blog followers into reading the list too. I will be talking about the books as I read through and would love to be able to discuss them with you. It's always a treat to be able to talk about books with other people once you've read them...especially if they've struck a cord.

This is the perfect time of year to take on a reading challenge...the days are getting shorter and will soon be getting colder so what's better than curling up with a good book...especially a life changing one (or 32!). I'm going to start with World War Z by Max Brooks because it's one of Chris's favourite books and it happens to be in my library. ;)

Have a look through the list and let me know what you think...leave a comment below or on the RTFASAHM Facebook page and tell me if you plan to read along (I really hope you do!).





No comments:

Post a Comment