Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunday Deals and Steals

Whew! It's been a busy weekend so this post is getting up late but nothing I'm posting is time sensitive so if there is something you like you won't have missed it if you wait until tomorrow.

Like I said in Wednesday's post I've been loving the maxi dresses lately, in fact I took advantage of the Old Navy sale I posted about and bought this one. I can't wait until it arrives, but now I'm torn between which pair of Shoemint shoes I like best to wear with it...

Meredith:
 Or Lynne:
Thoughts??


Another maxi dress I found and thought was so pretty was this one from Mod Cloth for $47.99. The colour is gorgeous.



And another dress I really liked was this one from LL Bean for $49.95 (free shipping!). I like all three colours shown and it looks like an easy spring/summer figure flattering style.


Check out this high low sweater from Forever 21 for only $11.99, definitely a deal (shipping is free on orders over $60).


Another F21 find was this awesome hot pink blazer for $27.99..yes please!


And how about this sweater for $12.99?


And this fun top for $9.99?


You just qualified for free shipping...you're welcome. ;)


Hope you had a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment