Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday

Here is my link up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW (what I wore Wednesday). By far my favourite part of this outfit is the scarf....I absolutely love it, and it's perfect for Valentines Day too. It adds a great punch of colour and coordinates with many outfits. Scroll down for the link to the Etsy store I found it on.






Top: Calvin Klein
Sweater: G21
Jeans: Warehouse One
Flats: Wal Mart
Polish colour: Merino Cool by Essie


Hope you're having a great week!

13 comments:

  1. That scarf is adorable, and perfect for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how everything worked together so well! Great job! Thanks for visiting Ordinary Inspirations!

    Here are my outfits for the week over here: http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scarf! I love the colors in this outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mariah! What a beautifully cute scarf! I like how it complements the orange shirt. Nice choice. I'm stopping by by way of WIWW.

    Have a great day!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice colors! Love the scarf!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scarf! Love it for Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This scarf is in my 'favorites' section on etsy! I looooove it (:

    ReplyDelete