Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday deals and treats!

Happy Sunday everyone! Did you have a nice sleep in this morning? I did (thank you Chris). :)

I thought I would share a couple of great deals that are ending today, but that you have just enough time to take advantage of. 

helloberry is having a great sale to celebrate their one year anniversary and they are offering a store wide 35% off, so it's a great time to check them out. You can either add to your collection or start the obsession. I personally love the Gold Dust Swirl pictured at the bottom of this arm candy collaboration (photo taken from the helloberry site). Actually, I love every piece here...did I mention obsession?



Another deal to take advantage of today is the buy one get one free deal going on at Starbucks between 2 and 5. Today is the last day so don't let it slip by. I'll be meeting my friend Dana this afternoon for a kid free coffee sippin' delight. My drink will of course be non fat and half sweet (be gone fatty lumps in my butt...but a girl has to indulge sometimes). ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment